24 Hour Nurse Advice Line
A 24-hour nurse advice line at 1-866-971-2665
One school/sports physical per calendar year for children ages 3 through 18
Prepared Childbirth Classes
Up to $100 for prepared childbirth, Lamaze or breastfeeding classes per pregnancy. Classes may be online or in-person. Must use a CCHP Hospital for in-person classes
Baby Basics Book
A Baby Basics book for pregnant members upon enrollment in the CCHP Baby Steps Program
Extra Vision Services
Up to $125 for prescription eyeglasses (frames and lenses) or $75 towards contact lenses/fitting fees
Boys & Girls Club
A basic Membership for children 6 to 18 years of age to the Boys & Girls Club where available
Up to $250 for basic and major dental services for women enrolled in PREG Medicaid (TP40) and CCHP Baby Steps Program. Does not cover orthodontia or cosmetic services. Member can go to any Liberty
Short-term Phone Help
300 voice/call minutes, 500 MG, and unlimited text messages per month through Voxiva Inc. per
pregnancy upon registration with CCHP Case Management
Health and Wellness Program
Registration and payment for Weight Watchers classes for Members ages 18 and older suffering
from obesity (BMI≥30). Limits apply
Registration and payment in a structured Health and Wellness Program for Members ages 10-17diagnosed with obesity (BMI 95% for age) Limits apply
- A $50 Walmart gift card for diapers per pregnancy for members who receive a prenatal visit with an approved provider during the first trimester of pregnancy or within 42 days of enrollment in CCHP.
- A $50 Walmart gift car for diapers for pregnant members who complete a post-partum visit with an approved provider 21 to 56 days after delivery.
- A $25 Walmart gift card for children ages 2 to 21 who complete an annual well-child visit.
- A $25 Walmart gift card for children who complete a follow up visit within 7 days following an inpatient mental health stay
- A $15 Walmart gift card per member for each Texas Health Steps exam completed on or within 45 days after the child reaches 2 weeks, 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 15 months, or 18 months of age.
* There are limits to some of these benefits. To learn what they are, call Member Services at 1-800-964-2247.