Value Added Services for STAR Members
The following *services are available to STAR Members at no cost for the dates or September 1, 2016 to August 31, 2017:
- Structured Health and Wellness Program for members ages 10 through 17 diagnosed with obesity
- Registration and payment for Weight Watchers classes for members ages 18 and older suffering from obesity
- One physical per year for members ages 3 through 18
- $25 Walmart Gift Card for FDA approved over-the-counter medicines and first aid supplies for each member once per year
- Up to $100 per program per pregnancy childbirth, Lamaze, and breastfeeding classes
- Up to $250 for basic and major dental services for women enrolled in PREG Medicaid (TP40) and CCHP Baby Steps Program. Does not cover orthodontia or cosmetic services.
- One Baby Basics book for all pregnant members enrolled in the CCHP Baby Steps Program
- $125 for eyeglass frames/lenses or $75 for contact lenses/fitting fees
- Boys & Girls Club basic membership per family where available for members ages 6 through 18
- Walmart Gift Card for diapers for pregnant members who complete:
- 1 prenatal visit during the first trimester of pregnancy or within 42 days of enrollment with CCHP
- 1 postpartum visit 21 to 56 days after delivery
- One $25 Walmart gift card after each inpatient mental health stay for which a 7-day follow-up visit occurred.
- A 24-hour nurse advice line at 1-866-971-2665
- One time 500 extra minutes per pregnancy for pregnant members in CCHP Case Management who are in the Federal Lifeline Program
- A $15 Walmart gift card per member for each well exam completed on or within 45 days after the child reaches 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 15 months, and 18 months of age.
- A $15 Walmart gift card for children ages 2 to 19 who complete an annual well-child visit. THSteps well visit must be completed within 90 days before or after the child’s birthdate.
* There are limits to some of these benefits. To learn what they are, call Member Services at 1-800-964-2247.