It is important that your child stay healthy. A regular visit to your child's primary care provider (PCP) will help detect any problems your child might be having. Make sure that you have a PCP selected for your child. If you need help picking a PCP, call Member Services.
Your child's medical check-up is due either on a milestone or birthday. See the chart below to help you know when one is due.
As a Cook Children's Health Plan Member you will get a $15 gift card for each well-child visit up to two years of age. After the age of 2 you will get a $25 gift card for your child's yearly exam.
To get your gift card download this form and bring with you to your next visit. Once completed send it back to us and we will send you your gift card.
Access to Behavioral Healthcare
You should expect to be seen for:
- Non-life threatening emergency: within 6 hours of request
- Urgent care: within 24 hours of request
- Initial visit for routine care: the earlier of 10 business days or 14 calendar days from request
- Follow-up visit for routine care: within 3 weeks of request
- Follow-up visit after hospital stay: within 7 days of discharge
We're here to help
If you have any questions or need help making an appointment call us at 1-800-964-2247.